Any business that supplies alcoholic drinks or other age restricted goods needs to ensure it has the correct licence in place.  Licences are also usually required, for example, for public entertainment, dancing, gambling or lotteries.

We can assist you with all of your licensing requirements, from routine to more complex matters. We handle licensing applications, objections and appeals for a range of clients